Monday, August 17, 2009

Broken

Lifehouse is one of my faves... I love this band and their sound! This song is featured in the movie The Time Traveler's Wife... I am a music freak and could just drive around listening to it all the time, choosing songs for my moods..... this one is a fave right now. You will need to pause my music player on the sidebar, sorry, I debated whether I should take it off or not, but I love love love those songs, too and if you have a few minutes you should take a listen to some of those... Unwinding Cable Car by Anberlin is an all time fave, too!! Such a good song! I like Augustana a whole lot, too!! Like I said I can be a bit of a music goof... kinda like my kids ;)



4 comments:

Judy said...

The father of the drummer use to live in our ward here in Midland. And his dad's cousin lived next to me when I was a little girl in Utah. Very nice family. Nice kid too. What a great song. Will have to put that on my iPod. What did you think of the movie? Reading the book right now.

Shel said...

That's pretty cool! I've really been impressed with all their music. The movie was ok/good.. I didn't read the book. James and I both liked it, but just get frustrated with story lines like that...I'll see what you think when you are done reading it and see the movie.

Do you remember when we read "The Thirteenth Tale" in our Midland bookclub? That's what we are reading for our bookclub here this month and I have the same problem finishing a book here, so I have a second chance at reading it... yay :)

Kristie said...

Was there a book club split off?? I'm confused because you are the second person to say something about "The Thirteenth Tale" and I'm reading "A Magnificent Obsession". Did you guys start a seperate book club without me?

Jackie said...

Hey, I just saw the movie too. I really liked it, but was hoping for a different ending. I didnt really pay attention to the music, but you have sparked my interest.