Sunday, August 16, 2009

Inspired by a friend..

After reading a post by a sweet friend and lovely young woman "F" about her wonderful mom I went to the church website and saw this video posted on the home page and how fitting was that!! I was looking for some articles for some comfort myself and found President Hinkley speaking so tenderly about women and how divine and essential they are to us. I felt important and loved. What a great reminder :)
I haven't figured out how to get youtube videos directly on my blog, so if someone can tell me I will change this from a link, but be sure to click on it or paste it and go watch the short video... it is well worth it.. Because as Aaron was saying that he learned in Deacon's quorum today... we are all "B-DOGs" beautiful daughters of God!!!
ps.. Kristie ask me who he learned that from.. ha ha ha ha......
pss.. I was able to get the video on here but it was too complicated to change to entire post, so I just added it below. Enjoy.. Love... Shel-


4 comments:

Anne said...

If you go to youtube there is a box for the URL and a box for "embed." Copy the text for embed, and change your post box (at blogger) to the "html" tab and then paste the code into it your text box. When you post the video will be in the post.

I hope that is as clear as mud.

Anne

Shel said...

I found it for my video.. I'll go back and look for this one. Thank you.

Laura said...

I love President Hinckley! I don't know how anyone can watch that video and still believe that the Church represses women in any way. Thanks for sharing it.

Andi Simiskey said...

Very nice to hear. Warms my heart too!