Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hope this Helps...

I learned pretty fast that my bottom does not like the bike seat that came with my "comfort" bike. It's just too small, or my rear is just too big! So, I found a great website that sells these nice BIG cruiser bike seats. This one is a memory foam one, so I'm hoping it actually bounces back after I sit on it :) Now I get to anxiously await for a visit from UPS, yay!!

8 comments:

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I deleted the last comment. Robert keeps using my computer and not logging out of his gmail. So my posts show up as Robert instead of Laura.

I'll now try again!

My bike came with one of those cruiser seats. It doesn't have memory foam, but it's still better than the skinny seats!

Kristie said...

Let me know if this helps - I don't ride my bike very often due to my seat making my bottom hurrrrtt. I think I might need one of these and Brent to fix my flat tires! :)

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! I used to have "Fat Bottom Girls" on my playlist!! "I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my biiiiiike......."

Jackie said...

Hey Chick!
It is so fun to look through your blog and see your cute family! We miss you guys so much!!! Midland was over too soon. and the bike seat... looks like its got the right cush in all the right places. Good luck!

Carol said...

Hi Shelley! It's so good to see you here! I'm glad shel froze over, LOL.
I haven't ridden a bike in years... but I might enjoy it again with a seat like that. PS You have achieved a new level of coolness with Kyle for putting 'Crazy Train' on your blog.

Leslie said...

The bike seat looks like an organ! HA.

Kristie said...

I'm gonna have to say "panties" to you, my friend!