
I love it when the kids get to spend time with their cousins... it just warms my heart. They love each other so much and really look forward to any time they have to play. Well, this Saturday my brother in-law Stan came up and brought three of his kids. We were celebrating sweet little Sam's 3rd birthday (little cutie patootie!). When it was time for them to head back home the kids began scheming on how they could stay together longer, so Aaron and Daniel ended up going home with them. I know one day of playing is never enough, so of course I wanted them to go.....BUT... I forgot about the fact that I have Scrapbooking here tomorrow (if anyone has anything they want to work on or just wanna come visit... it's at 10 am). Why is this a big deal?? Well, because I have a homemade Lego Land in my craft room where scrapbooking is held... I'm not kidding legos everywhere. Then Daniel had built a fort in the family room, so half of their bedroom is in there, oye vey! Oh, they did not stop there, for some strange reason there have been airsoft pellets alllll over the house and I hate to just throw them away, so I've probably picked up hundreds of these teeny buggers today while I've been trying to dig myself outta this mess!
I am baffled at the number of these around the house and how they get into everyroom (mine included) when they are only allowed to shoot the airsoft guns outside.... hmmm. I have also been finding nerf bullets in interesting spots.. the pantry, the bathtub (??)..... Ah, yes my life with my guys! I think I just heard James shoot a nerf dart at the T.V. ARGHHHH.
3 comments:
Sorry about the Lego Land - hope Scrapbooking works out ok!
It seriously looks like a war zone over there!!
I HATE those little air soft pellets. They can seriously take over the house. And my vacuum will not pick them up - I don't even try to save them - too much effort!
Ammo--this is a foreign word to me. My challenge is tiny little barbie shoes that can really do a number on your foot if you step on one.
Post a Comment