I bought a bike!
Now I just hope I can get into a good habit of actually riding it and keeping it up. Daniel helped me research and go to several stores to pick it out, then when I got home and rode around a bit he found it quite humorous to watch. I have a feeling he will be my faithful riding companion and will encourage me to not give up. It's definitely time to step it up a bit in the get healthy department. I just hope I can find my mojo and hang on to it :)
9 comments:
You can do it! Fake the mojo when it leaves you and it will always return! I'm excited for you!
I want a bike so bad! I'm jealous!
Thank you, Liz. Daniel and I went out on a ride today and it was soooo fun. We made it all 2 miles around the lake (a great accomplishment for me :) We were all sweaty and stinky when we got home and totally loved it! I added the perfect motivating song to my blog for my new adventure.. check it out when you have a sec. Oh, and next time I'm gonna try not to go in the middle of the afternoon.
Alisha, you need one and then one of the cute attachments to bring the kids with ya'!! That would be sooo fun!
I have a bike that I bought last year. I was doing great riding and then I stopped. I need to start again. It's so much fun!
Is that the kind of bike you bought, or just a picture of a bike?
That is the bike I bought. It is a Schwinn Clear Creek Comfort bike. The key word I am hanging on in there is "comfort". I really like the retro looking bikes and this one leaned towards that look except for the handlebars. It also fit into my budget :)
One of my most favorite Queen songs of all time! They seem to be obsessed with bicycles or else there's some disturbing analogy going on that I'm not down with!
I'm very proud that you took that leap to do something for yourself.. I know we all need to think healthy!!!
Awesome. I love cruisers. Your bike is sweet and I think the color is so rad. I look forward to honking at you as you cruise the circle! ;)
Post a Comment